SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
raehelen

Backsplash question- what are options to using bull nose tile to

raehelen
12 years ago

My question is what to do at the two edges where the tiles end on the wall- looks like our manufacturer doesn't make the bull-nose tiles (which I had asked hubby to look into but he never did, and now that we have started, they are closed till Monday (long weekend here in Canada). Have done a search with no successful results (this was one of them...)

Where backsplash is between two walls not an issue, but where it ends in the middle of one wall, and at the end of the counter on the other...can we just finish it with caulking?

Of course, it has taken 4 years to find the perfect back splash, and now I'm itching to get it finished, and don't want to wait 3 or 4 more days till tile place opens to find out if they even have bull nose edged tile (not sure if they would have that in the glass tiles anyways).

Any comments, ideas or pics would be great...thanks! BTW- colour of granite is off, it is butterfly blue, and actually goes really well with glass tiles, it is NOT as brown as it appears in the pic (think it may be a reflection of the bottom of the cupboard?)

Personally, I'm a little annoyed with tile place not asking these questions when we were there planning and choosing the tiles in the first place, but as with so much else in this never-ending reno, we ARE learning!

Comments (3)