SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mahatmacat1

Having problems with Ticor ebay seller...

mahatmacat1
15 years ago

Last week (Monday, 7/21) I bought some polishing pads (I'm fabricating my own counters for bathrooms with silestone--I've done some already so it's o.k. :)) from "dawiff" on eBay, who I know lots of folks use for Ticor sink purchases...paid immediately through paypal, have the confirmation.

On Friday, I still hadn't received any confirmation from "dawiff" that the auction/payment was acknowledged, much less that my pads had been shipped. I wrote e-mails through both eBay and paypal message asking about them, and requesting a tracking number.

Nothing Monday. No reply, no e-mail.

Today, I finally decided to call, and was told "oh yes, I m just going to e-mail you the tracking number." Nothing about "I'm sorry for the delay" or "it was shipped last week"...The promise to e-mail the tracking number was two hours ago. No tracking number yet. No surprise. :(

I thought this company was responsible. Anyone have any insight into what may have happened? I thought this company was good to deal with, but this process has *not* been impressive at all thus far.

Comments (14)