SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tattycuts

sleek kitchen ventilation options

TattyCuts
12 years ago

We are in the process of ordering appliances for the kitchen in our vacation home. We're going for a very contemporary, high-tech and unique design - along the lines of what's in the photo. The colors we plan to use are white, black and red (well, DH wants bright-red, I want burgundy).

To complete the look we want in our kitchen we are searching for "sleek" appliances. So far, we've found: refrigerator will be built-it and hidden (48" Sub-Zero), 36" Induction Cooktop (Miele - KM5773, 5 burners), built-in 30" wall oven (Miele - Masterchef H4000 H4882BP). We are looking for a vent-hood which would complement our kitchen style and "mesh" with the cooktop and oven. And this is where I need some help. I don't want to put in a hood that's going to be huge and boxy, but at the same time I don't want something that's "just for looks". I need something slim, good quality, but with a high power air flow. Any recommendations? My co-worker recommended this forum, and I really hope to get some advice. Thanks!

Comments (9)