SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
foglandia

Faucet splashing help

Foglandia
10 years ago

Hi All,

Long-time lurker here in the Kitchen forum. I've just about finished a kitchen remodel!, I'm very happy overall, but have an issue with my faucet and sink.

I have a Hansgrohe Talis S, Semi Arc (04247) faucet and a Blanco 441-024 Stellar Super Single Bowl. The total distance between the faucet head and the bottom of the sink is about 21". Unfortunately, the faucet splashes water everywhere, particularly when used with standard spray. Mostly I end up with water behind the sink, but sometimes on the floor in front of the sink as well.

Hansgrohe sells a version of this style without the arc, (06462) which would reduce the total height from faucet head to the bottom of the sink to about 15". Flow rate is the same on both faucets a max allowable 2.2 GPM and both have full and needle spray options.

Before I make the contractor replace the faucet I want to be sure this will solve my splashing problem.

I hope so, as I love this style and am not eager to start my faucet search all over again. I've attached a picture of the kitchen so you can see the faucet.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks,

Debbie Lefkowitz

Comments (5)