SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
remodelfla

I'm rethinking my uppers... opinions please!

remodelfla
13 years ago

I'm listening to all your advice and rethinking my uppers. I'm thinking that I should put a 15" wall cab on the structural wall for glasses. Here's the space I'm referring to:

Considering this IKEA cab for that

Then to the right of the window where I plan on keeping coffee stuff I could use this cab. The largest is comes is 36x39:

Question is... should I do the same cab to the left of the window or since the space is different sized and the base cabs will most likely transition slightly in depth; should I do the same frosted glass/aluminum cab or should I do SS shelving like I'll have above the bakers table. I REALLY REALLY want SS shelving above the table. I don't want to put an upper there even though it's been generously suggested (which I understand the reasons for). I just have always had the SS shelving vision over there.

GO AHEAD... be harsh, pointed, direct. Do you think I"m getting closer on my upper knowledge?

BTW... due to jakebedy beautiful IKEA kitchen and rhomes observation awhile back about the cleaning of the grooves in shaker cabs; we're leaning toward the Nexus yellow brown. Our floor is softer, less rustic, and overall a bit lighter then I was thinking it would look so I feel that the space can handle the wood tone without looking too dark. Here's an overall pic of how the floor is looking as of today.

Comments (30)