SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vdinli

Demo Day is here! Hooray and Holy C#$P!

vdinli
9 years ago

The day we have dreamed of for a very long time is here. Demo started today. I had one and half day's notice to clean out the attic, kitchen, living room and dining area plus cook some meals so we don't have to do take out too often. I'm so tired and exhausted after getting only 4 hours of sleep two days in a row. All I can think of is all the decisions that we need to still make. The countertops, the sink, the range hood, hardware, lights..my head hurts..
Not to mention, our temporary kitchen area( the basement) is a big mess. I didn't get to sort much stuff out while moving it out of the kitchen. So now I have to do that as we definitely don't have space for all my kitchen stuff. The kids are all out of sorts as they now have to wake up an hour before their normal time so we can get out of the workers way. I know..i know..first world problems. everybody here has been through it. I am hoping the results will be worth it.
Not really sure what I am posting here for-moral support, i guess..tell me it will get better..please!!

Comments (13)