SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eldemila

Pass Thru Ideas Needed for 1960's Kitchen

eldemila
13 years ago

I'm still trying to figure out what the heck to do with the existing kitchen in the house we recently bought. So far, nothing concrete has come to mind and I'm at a total loss.

I'm trying to keep the kitchen that's there if possible but having a heck of a time trying to figure things out. It seems I really can't move around cabinets in here and trying to work with what I have is proving to be a lot harder than I ever imagined.

The pass through, can anyone give any suggestions on what I can do in this area? I'd love to move the stove, but that doesn't seem possible if I keep the kitchen as is. Would possible putting a slide in stove/oven be the best choice? Have someone make doors with a similar trim for the area where the oven is? Stay with a cooktop and wall oven (which seems to be so small to me!)

I didn't think it was going to be this hard, but it's definitely hard to come up with some ideas. It's getting to a point that I may ditch the whole idea of keeping these cabinets and gut the whole kitchen.

Thanks for any help!

Comments (6)