SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rdw829

White Lexus, Kashmir White or Bianco Romano - Opinions Please

rdw829
11 years ago

So, we went shopping yesterday and I think we have narrowed it down to these 3. I can't find anything on White Lexus anywhere - so I think it must go by a different name - but it looked very similar to the Kashmir White.

Bianco Romano is obviously beautiful, and has more movement, but we like both, and honestly, are trying to keep a low(er) budget as much as possible. We need about 70 sq. feet of grantite (kitchen, dining room and 2 level peninsula).

So, any info or opinions on White Lexus? Is Bianco Romano worth the $700 - $1000 difference?

Another question - the WL is supposed to be more susceptible to stains than the BR, so the supplier / fabricator recommended we put on a special 'lifetime' sealer during the process - cost $350. We wouldn't (according to her) need that with the BR.

We have 2 young kids, and I can't promise that any of us will be 'gentle' on the granite, though I certainly plan to clean up spills as quickly as possible.

We are in a Townhouse that may or may not be our forever house. I don't think we would like at WL, and constantly think "oh, it's not BR" - but I wanted to get any opinions on the stone. (as I said, it's very similar to Kashmir White)

All that said, any advice? I can also tell you - that without knowing the stones we had narrowed down too -our KD suggested, based on our discussions and budgets, that we spend the $800 on a counter-depth fridge than the counters (which we did) - so I am leaning towards WL, but could probably be swayed to BR with good advice ;)

Thanks!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES