SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aliris19

Finger Pulls

aliris19
9 years ago

Anyone have any wisdom on finger pulls? I'm thinking of using finger pulls like in this picture for a vanity made of bamboo.... oh heck, I'll include a picture of mine at the end. In the meantime, this picture below is from Houzz. You'll notice the far right stack of drawers have finger pulls all the way to the right side of the drawers. This is my question: how off-center can those pulls get and still function well on the drawers? Does this depend on length and height of the drawers? Its weight, mechanism? Probably all of the above, no? grump....

Contemporary Bathroom by San Francisco Interior Designers & Decorators Artistic Designs for Living, Tineke Triggs

Because I'd like to put my pulls on the right edge of this drawer stack and mine are about 30" I believe, and varying heights, but none of them huge. I have a very large drawer in the kitchen with two handles but if you pull on just one of them, the drawer doesn't really come forward very well; it gets off-kilter. How on earth will I know this in advance? Anyone have experience with this, these off-center finger pulls please? Thanks!!

Here's the vanity in question. The pulls will be brushed nickel even though the sink and its hardware is bronze:

Comments (6)