SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
covella

which sink? - please give me some input!

covella
13 years ago

I am so weary of looking at sinks but I have to finish this purchase and get on to the next thing. I would appreciate any feedback about stainless single basin sinks and your opinions about what looks good ( to you - I'm asking your opinion!)

This is the backsplash that will go around the kitchen:

We are doing 2 courses of the 3 x 12 slate, the liner and then the mosaic. sorry - they don't allow a download of the image so I can't post the picture

http://tinyurl.com/2ft9885

I had a huge snafu this week when my countertop material didn't come thru - long story of poor communication but I ended up with a beveled laminate countertop in a linen color. The flooring is a matte finished chocolate brown tile that looks a lot like leather. The cabinets are being painted Benjamin Moore Sandy Brown with a Midnight Oil ( very dark blue) glaze only on the edeges

I have a 2-sided stainless sink that has been a workhorse so I'm leaning to a single basin stainless in the 33 x 22 size. But wow they are expensive. I found a 1-hole Kohler 3821-1 for $379 at Plumber Surplus. I'm having a hard time pressing the BUY button. Because this sink is very cool but I wonder how the sharp angled corners will look with my room

versus the softer curves of the similar Kohler sink $440

{{!gwi}}

and then there is the cheaper version from Houzer at about $225 that I am not sure is worth buying because I've never heard of it

I feel so slow at this - despite the need to hurry up and decide I'm dragging my feet with indecision? All of these sinks say they are 18 gauge stainless. Thanks for your help!!

Comments (12)