SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dwysky

Pls. help identify this cabinet hardware

dwysky
13 years ago

My husband and I found these cabinet pulls on a display at Lowe's. They weren't identified on the signage and they weren't offered on either of the hardware aisle. We asked for help and the guy guessed that they were made by Diamond, since the installation was their cabinets. He gave us a stock catalog/book to look at but they weren't in there. We wound up talking to the customer service desk and the department manager, and no one can figure out where they're from! I took these pictures and figured I'd do some legwork on the internet and find them somewhere, but no such luck. We have a small kitchen and only need 13 handles, so we asked if we could just buy the ones on the display, but they weren't keen on that idea. I'm hoping someone can recognize them or recommend any other websites to investigate. We haven't seen anything we like more during this process so the hunt for these particular ones continues! The one with my hand is for scale, although I assume the manufacturer offers a few different lengths.

Thank you! Have a great weekend!

Here is a link that might be useful: pictures of the handles we want

Comments (7)