SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
katienic_gw

katienic's Bianco Romano & Dark Cabs Pics

katienic
14 years ago

My granite was installed last Thursday and I couldn't be more in love!

The fabricators were wonderful and managed to not have a seam anywhere. The sink wall section was taken from the slab with 1" in length to spare!

The lights are all in, and the plumbing is complete except for the instant hot as the tap was defective. Hopefully that will be put in this week. I'm very happy with my decision to go with the black sink even though my counter is white; with the very dark cabinets the black sink just somehow belongs and looks like it sinks (pun intended!LOL) into the cabinetry below.

The only thing left is my piece of art for the end wall & the window treatments. It's a toss up between bamboo roman shades that will filter light, & me making cloth roman shades, which will depend on whether I can find a fabric I like that will give me the look I want. The hunt is on!

Here are a few photos for those who wanted to see the granite with the dark cabs! :) I'm not all that great at taking photos so these don't really do it justice, and don't capture the lovely zen feeling I have being in there.

Thank you all for sharing of your knowledge, experiences & resources! My decision making was so much more informed because of all the help here!

This angle is the best I can do to get some of both sides at once:

A close up of the Bianco Romano - This slab is so pretty. Lots of variety and action, but all very nicely balanced.

And here is the cute little 2 person table I found to replace my huge 54" round 6 person table:

Comments (21)