SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beeps_gw

Cambria Bellingham

11 years ago

Would the Bellingham be too busy for bathroom countertops? I had been thinking of something much softer and more subtle but decided they are a bit too subtle given my very neutral floor and shower tile. The home will have 10' ceilings.

Master bath will have a 90" double-sink vanity and the guest bath a 44" single. The other tiles shown in the pic are the master bath shower tile (the white-ish tile) and the flooring. I don't have the master bath accent tile, which will be used in the shower alternating with the field tile, in the tub surround, and also for the vanity backsplash, picked out.

Below is a pic of an island in the Bellingham. I saw the thread here where someone has it in their kitchen and it looks great, but I'm wondering about the bathrooms.

And, the kitchen will have Alaska White granite. Are they too similar - Bellingham and AW?

Me and my tired brain say thanks for any thoughts... this "fun" process of picking out all the stuff for a new build has become exhausting. I could probably still be excited about the selection process, but dealing with the builder has sucked the fun out of it. (And if you want the builder issues back-story - check out the Building A Home forum for that -> "New construction - misrepresentation by agent.")

Here is a link that might be useful: Bellingham Island

Comments (2)