SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laberglund

White kitchen help please

Laberglund
11 years ago

Trying to figure out the best color for my new kitchen.

I have it narrowed down to:

BM white dove

BM simply white

BM cloud white

I went into the store thinking I was going to for sure go with white dove, since so many here have used it and have such gorgeous kitchens. However, when I hold the white dove up, it seems a little cool to me, and I was really wanting a warm, softer creamy kitchen that reads white, not too ivory. The lady at the store told me to look at it in the light of my own kitchen, but that's not possible since we're a new build, and my kitchen doesn't exist yet.

For those of you who used one of the three colors above, what made you choose it over the rest of the hundreds of whites out there?

For what it's worth, we're using a dark chocolate brown hickory floor, and most likely using a black laminate on the perimeter cabs. I haven't decided on the island yet...it will either be white as well, or possibly an espresso stain. We have one 36" window that faces north.

Thanks for any thoughts/help you can give. (And I realize that colors can be messed up royally on the computer screen, but I LOVE looking at pictures of white kitchens, so if you feel like posting a few, I wouldn't mind!!).

Comments (24)