SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamadadapaige

question for afr66 re: Showplace Cabinets

mamadadapaige
15 years ago

hi afr,

came across a posting of yours and am curious if your cabinets arrived and if you are happy.

i am helping my friend with some choices for her kitchen. She lives in a condo in Charlestown, MA - and has a TINY kitchen. Currently an L-shape with 15 linear feet of base cabinets and about 10 of uppers. I think she should try to make it into a G-shape to optimize her storage and countertop space (currently she is prepping all of her food on a 20" section of countertop... clearly she needs more than that!!).

Anyway, would love to hear how things went with Norfolk out of Nashua. I mapquested it... they are 44 miles from her and say they do free measuring within 35 miles... do they charge for measuring if you are beyond that and how much do they charge for installation? their website mentions that they install as well which would be a plus for her.

any advice you can pass my way would be appreciated. for her I am looking for as high quality cabinet but on a modest budget... the price you quoted in your other post seemed really reasonable for all you are getting.

thanks!!!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional