SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cakelly1226

Fed up with our tile store

cakelly1226
11 years ago

So our granite still has an oil stain(my fault totally), so I call our local tile place who is the only place in the area that carries the correct poultice to fix it. Now this same store that tried to charge my card 15,000 for a 1500 tile order, causing my card to be declined and cancelled:(,

screwed up my order and ordered 5x5 tiles instead of 2x5 size causing a 5 day delay, sent me the wrong grout color(a dark brown instead of antique white) with my tile order that luckily I caught before the tile was installed, and also sold me the grout that had a major defect and now needs to be stained to the correct color. So I go to pick up the granite cleaner, thinking after all the trouble they caused me that they wouldn't charge me for the cleaner since that is what I would do if I screwed a customer that badly! But no, they charge me the full price and when I ask if the grout stain finally arrived(been waiting 4 weeks now), she said adobe stain was a hard color to get and sadly it had been backordered! Ummm that would be ANTIQUE WHITE!!!! I am done with them!!! Seriously have no idea how they stay in business. Oh and they still made me pay for the stupid granite cleaner and not a sorry about having the wrong grout color AGAIN! I guess I am glad I got an oil stain or I would have had dark brown grout eventually!

Comments (9)