SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
coastal_modern_love

ordered hardware-now how to place the pulls? pics & long!

So I ordered the cabinet pulls and knobs. It was a tough one but went with my #2 choice in the kitchen and baths! I knew I would regret not using them in the baths eventually.

I plan on placing the pulls in the center of the drawers, however I have a couple of drawers (my pull-out trash bin and 2 laundry bins in bathrooms) that require a pull but I am not sure where to place the pull. It is the last cabinet on the left with a drawer above. Should I place the pull on the frame or just under the frame on the inset part of cabinet? I am going to center it horizontally as this is a pull out bin...

draft:

live:

And I have the same issue in the kitchen. The trash pull out is the last on left. Ignore the stuff to the right, some of that has been updated!

OK and my last question (here at least) my DW now will be paneled in cabinet fronts. One false drawer over false door. Do I continue the look of knob below on false door and pull above on drawer, or just use a pull on the top

drawer?

I know so many questions but you are all helping me with all these little details that unless you live with them it is hard to know!

P.S. What is your opinions on putting pulls on false drawers under sinks? I think I would want a continuous row of pulls visually, especially in the baths.

THANKS!!!!!!!

Comments (6)