SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
holly_kurtz

Follow up on "Help my cabinets are cracking"

Holly- Kay
9 years ago

Finally I can report back that my cabinets that cracked have been replaced. I finally have beautiful cabinets again.

I am not at all pleased with the cabinet company and I would never recommend them because of the length of time that it took them to step up to the plate and get the job done. We called with our original complaint on January 28th and the replacements were not installed until this past week. If my DH hadn't called to see what was going on in April they still wouldn't be done. After that call they were promised for the last week in April. At the time I said "they must be completed in time for our Memorial weekend party". They promised they would be. Last Tuesday we still hadn't heard from them. DH called again and they acted shocked that we were calling again. They finished them in the nick of time. IMO there is absolutely no excuse for this to have taken so long! It has always been my theory that the sign of a good business is shown when there is a glitch and how quickly and graciously they react to it!

I want to thank everyone on GW who were so supportive during this awful situation. Your support was so very much appreciated.

Comments (12)