SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

CL carved marble table. should I buy it?

User
15 years ago

I need to stay the heck off CL BUT I saw this table late last night and love it.

I emailed the seller but havne't heard back yet. I questioned the top color. Couldn't tell if was pink/rose tone or brown marble. I'm hoping not pink.

They want $40.00 dimensions are 30W, 16D, 30H

{{!gwi}}

First question, should I get it or just leave it. I have a coworker who lives in that area that would pick it up for me. I am running out of room for furniture. I would have to eliminate something in my LR. Possibly the spindle table.

{{!gwi}}

The new table would fit on the short wall and the chair could move where the spindle table is?

I have an area when you walk into the sidedoor that leads into the kitchen that it would work. It would be under the phone. Problem with that is my kitchen cabinets are light oak. My DR that is attached to my kitchen is dark wood but no room over there.

ignore the tape m. in this pic. It was taken for something else that didn't happen.

{{!gwi}}

Second question, if I do go to buy it should I try and knock the price down? I'm one of those people that always just pay whatever is asked. I've read on here so much that most people put the price high expecting it to be brought down some.

TIA

Comments (23)