SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

Antique 'Find' Yesterday (Pics)

lynninnewmexico
15 years ago

I met a girlfriend down in town yesterday for lunch and some serious antique hunting. While at our favorite store (Morningside), my friend found a gorgeous, rare, art pottery piece for her collection and I found this really unusual walnut humidor table from the Thirties. I've been looking for a replacement table for DH's side of the sofa for over a year now. Since he loves his cigars, I'm thinking that this might be the one. He likes it a lot. It's in great shape with all it's original hardware and came from the gentleman's study/library in one of the old mansions in town.

I've never seen anything like this before, have you? The inside compartment is completely lined with copper and his personal humidor will fit nicely there.

Here are some pics of it that I took there yesterday to show him. They're holding it for me until tomorrow. I may run down and pick it up today. BTW, the price was $285, but because my antiquing buddy is a good friend of the owners, they're letting me have it for $235.

Lynn

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (20)