SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imagr8tma2

This is BS....Here we go again...

imagr8tma2
14 years ago

After all the drama of the last few visits.... way too small clothing being sent and no asthma medication.... We are right back at square one with BM.

New court order gave DH Thanksgiving for the first time since his daughter has been born. Of course DH attempted to make it as drama-free as possible. DH stuck to the court order and had the lawyer contact her lawyer to let BM know that all prescribed medications should be sent with SD.

DH picked up SD - No incidents. DH didn't even bother to open the travel bag other than her medications - I had purchased a wardrobe for SD at our home so that she would not be wearing too small clothing.

A bag of medications we have never seen before came with no instructions..... So we called the DR on Friday and stuck with only giving the allergy pill and asthma pump as needed as he told us too.

(Of course during this trip - BM did not call her daughter on thanksgiving.... but called her during black friday to tell SD to tell me and DH that she could not get SD what she wanted because DH did not give her enough CS.... and I was the reason) SD had tears in her eyes when she told us this... and I was just mortified. But of course DH told SD how he loved her, and how he paid her mother money - cause he works just to help take care of her. We then picked out ornaments for the christmas tree - to try and get her mind off of that. Then while we put the tree up - we again re-assured SD that we both loved her and would never do anything to hurt her. I let her know that we bought her clothes for our house, toys etc because we love her so much - and that her dad sends her mom money so her mom can have help to do the same.

We made sure we did not bad mouth BM, and DH just had tears in his eyes.

BUT the kicker is this - Now DH gets a letter in the mail that BM is taking him back to court for child support. This case was filed on 25 November. The day before Thanksgiving. The same day they had to meet at 2pm to exchange SD for her visit here. AFTER she has been told by the judge her three year review was denied and she could not come back to Child Support Enforcement Court for three years (Oct 2008) and she was denied an increase and told not to come back for 5 years as a part of the custody/visitation/support case she filed - it was ordered Sept 2009.

She did not file this case with her lawyer - but through a worker. SO now DH is at it again. He is sending the court signed orders to the Child Support Worker, and the lawyer. AND is getting our lawyer involved to see what can be done.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012