SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tonester_gw

adult step children dont like me

tonester
9 years ago

hi,im writing because I cant take anymore.i have been with my wife for13yrs and have 2 adult step kids.they are in their late twenties.it has been very hard for me and never feel comfortable around my wifes kids.my step daughter is very materialistic its all about looking good and being better than everyone.she uses my wife constantly.she is on her second marriage and my wife works a very physical job anyway her daughter has a 2 yr old that my wife watches on her day off.the problem is this isn't just a here and there thing she wants my wife to do this until the kid goes to school.i don't like it because the only time we here from her kids is when they want something.they have no respect for my wife either.my wife doesn't want to open her mouth because she doesn't want to fight but in the mean time they will walk all over her and if I say something her daughter will tell me to mind my own business and I will be totally disrespected.i have tried to do right by her kids,buying cars,things they need for their families and they could care less about me.last Christmas her kids came over and gave my wife a gift and gave me nothing,dpnt get me wrong I don't want nothing but I feel unimportant and that I don't matter,i really feel my wife should be sticking up for me.there is so much more I could go on and on about but I just cant take anymore.its always about kissing her kids rear ends and if I don't like it its too bad.dont know where to turn anymore!

Comments (3)