SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gretch1964

Oh my do I or don't I

gretch1964
16 years ago

Someone on craiglist here put this. I emailed them about the glass. Like i need more glass. But who can have to much. I would love the saw also. Have a grinder already. So do i go look or don't i?? OH me oh my........

Taurus 3 Ring Saw; Glastar Super Super Star II Diamond Glass Grinder; Glastar Foiler. All gently used and purchased w/in the last 9mos. Have all manuals.

Art glass, assorted sizes and colors, some beveled; mostly uncut, some scrap. Two LARGE rubbermaid containers and two SMALL containers, both FULL.

Comments (11)

• shrty411
    16 years ago

Wow, go for it!! Those saws are worth looking into!!

Maria

• bamasusanna
    16 years ago

Satan!! That's who is posting these ads!
    I guess he doesn't live close to me....
    Now, which angel are you gonna listen to? The one on your right shoulder, or left? LOL

• curbdiver1954
    16 years ago

There's a question?!?!?! Go for it! One can never be too thin, too rich or have too much glass! Since I'm not the first two, I'm definitely shooting for the last one!! LOL!!

Pat

• nicethyme
    16 years ago

everytime I read about these, I hyperventilate!

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

There definitly ain't no choice!!! GET IT!!! RIGHT NOW!!!! Suffer the consequences later!!! Be bad like Jane...must have...(insert drooling)Whatever you pay under 300 is worth it cuz saws are that much, the rest would be a bonus! Merry Christmas to you! Happy Birthday to you!

• gretch1964
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I am meeting her monday to look and most likely buy something. I'm think the saw for sure and the glass i have the grinder already. OR maybe take it all for a cheaper price then she wants. OH my i got that look from my other half. LOL.. But he loves me..........

• chickeemama
    16 years ago

Ohh how awesome....cant wait to see what you come back with!!!

• seaglassic
    16 years ago

this is Friday the 16th....what happened????

• sunshine_funshine
    16 years ago

Yeah! Did we miss the haul!!?? Need to see it so point us in the right direction or post a pic! It is mandatory if you got the info on the forum...we must follow rules of conduct....

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

KNOW YOUR PRICES . Be sure you get a deal .

• gretch1964
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I bumped my post I went and i bought. With pictures.

Sponsored