SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catlettuce

Unbelieveable-what will it take?

catlettuce
15 years ago

Talked with DH today he is away on job, today is our anniversary. Anyway I come home and check the mail and DH sent me a beautiful card, very sweet.

Also in the mail was a notice addressed to DH that SS29 has not paid his Aug or Sept car paymnet that DH co-signed on! So after I called DH to thank him for the card I let him know about that. He did not say anything but was half asleep..Now his credit will be screwed up from this or he will end up paying the car loan in addition to ours.

This is the kid that is living here paying no rent, working full time, hunting every weekend, buying lots of hunting stuff & toys including a new gps.

I have gotten myself to a co-dependant anon meeting this week and it was great. Though I am really having a hard time keeping myself from asking SS why in the world can't he pay his car payment when he is living here scott free and DH even pays his cell bill.

Somebody stop me before I say something. I am trying to let go of what I have no control over and focus on what I need to do to take care of ME.

Oh, thank goodness our finances are seperate!!

~Cat

I knew it would happen, just knew it. he defaulted and had a truck repossessed 2.5 y.s ago. I am furious that he would be so irresponsible with DH's credit.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm