SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
spiderwoman_gw

Moving! anyone live near me?

spiderwoman
16 years ago

Hi all, I live in south-central PA and am having to give up my farm and move to west coast. I have quite a few things that I've collected through the years intending to use them for substrate for mosaic. I have tables and mirrors and things that are too large to drag to CA with me just to put them in storage. There is something in particular that might interest this crowd. I have a stack of 8 very large, very heavy skylights that I must move out of here. They are about 4'x7', double glass and for some reason I think they might be safety glass. They have been stored outside so the wood parts of frames are beginning to look sad but none of the glass is broken. All of the talk about "crash glass" got me to thinking about them in terms of alternative uses. I purchased them (used) when a friend replaced them with smaller units in his house. I had actually intended to use them as part of a sunroom/greenhouse addition to my farmhouse but varouis illneses have prevented such endeavors. If anyone is interested in looking at them I can possibly send a digital photo, and I will send my farm address so you can look at Mapquest to see how far away you are. Let me know if there are any takers. Of course all hauling and loading would be up to you. I will happily give them to anyone who might be able to use them.

You can email me through GW or post here. I have garden goodies to share as well.

Thanks.

spiderwoman

Comments (2)

Sponsored