J

Comments (30)

• kiko_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

And here's an alphabetical list from WindowAndDoor.com with product lines:

Air Master Windows & Doors*
    Aluminum windows and doors. Storefront, curtainwall and commercial products. Glass railings and shower enclosures

All Weather Windows
    Wood, metal-clad and PVC windows and doors

American Exteriors LLC
    Vinyl windows, doors and siding

Amerimax Building Products Inc.*
    Vinyl windows and doors

Amsco Windows
    Vinyl and composite windows and doors.

Andersen Corp.*
    Clad wood windows and patio doors. Composite replacement windows. Vinyl windows and doors. Storm doors.

Anlin Window Systems
    Vinyl windows and doors

Armaclad Windows & Doors
    Vinyl and fiberglass replacement windows and sliding patio doors. Fiberglass and steel hinged patio doors. Aluminum, fiberglass and steel entry doors. Storm doors and windows. Acoustical windows.

Associated Materials Inc.
    Alside, Alpine, Gentek and Revere vinyl windows and doors. Vinyl siding, fencing, and other products.

The Atis Group Inc.
    Clad wood, wood, PVC, and aluminum windows. Steel and wood doors.

Atrium Windows & Doors
    Aluminum and vinyl windows and patio doors. Impact-resistant windows, patio doors, fabric and shutters. Acoustic windows. atio enclosures.

AWP Windows & Doors
    Aluminum and vinyl windows and patio doors, including impact-rated products.

B.F. Rich Windows & Doors
    Vinyl windows, architectural shapes and patio doors for the remodeling, new construction and light commercial markets.

Builders’ FirstSource
    Aluminum and vinyl windows. Prehung interior and exterior doors.

Cascade Windows
    Vinyl windows and doors

CGI Windows & Doors Inc.
    Impact-resistant casement, project-out, fixed, single hung, French and sliding doors See product line highlights

Champion Window & Patio Room Co.
    Vinyl replacement windows, vinyl siding, patio rooms and porch enclosures, steel and fiberglass prime doors, and sliding patio doors.

Comfort Window & Door Co.*
    Vinyl windows and doors, entry systems and sunrooms.

Croft LLC*
    Aluminum and vinyl windows and doors.

Crystal Window & Door Systems Inc.
    Residential vinyl windows and sliding patio doors. Commercial aluminum windows, patio doors and curtain wall systems. See product line highlights

Custom Window Systems Inc.*
    Impact and non-impact vinyl windows and doors. Aluminum windows and doors.

Don Young Co.
    Aluminum and vinyl windows and doors

Durabuilt Windows & Doors
    Vinyl windows. Aluminum-clad PVC and aluminum/PVC/wood hybrid windows. Fiberglass and steel entry, patio and garden door systems.

Elixir Industries*
    Exterior door units for residential and factory-built housing, recreational vehicles and cargo trailers. Vinyl windows.

Farley Windoor Ltd.
    Vinyl windows and patio doors. Steel and fiberglass doors.

Fenplast Inc.
    Vinyl windows and doors. Steel entry door systems.

Formosa Plastics Group*
    Plastpro fiberglass entry doors and composite frames. Neuma fiberglass patio door systems.

Fortune Brands Home & Security
    Therma-Tru fiberglass and steel entry doors and patio doors. Simonton vinyl windows and patio doors. Fypon synthetic trim and millwork components.

Four Seasons Solar Products LLC
    Sunrooms, conservatories, screen rooms, patio covers, pergolas, and retractable awnings. Replacement windows and doors.

Gerkin Windows & Doors
    Commercial aluminum windows, vinyl windows and patio doors. Storm doors.

Gilkey Window Co.
    Vinyl windows and patio doors. Entry doors

Harvey Building Products
    Vinyl, wood, and aluminum windows. Steel and fiberglass entry doors. Acoustical windows. Patio rooms.

Hayfield Window & Door Co.
    Vinyl- and vinyl-clad wood windows for new construction and replacement

Hurd Windows & Doors
    Wood and clad-wood windows and patio doors for residential and commercial applications. Superseal vinyl windows and doors.

Inline Fiberglass Ltd.
    Fiberglass windows and doors, fiberglass window reinforcements for aluminum and vinyl windows and architectural custom profiles.

Jeld-Wen Inc.
    Wood, vinyl, and aluminum windows and patio doors. Wood, steel, and composite entry doors. Interior doors.

Kinro Inc.
    Windows and doors for the manufactured housing and recreational vehicle industries

Kolbe & Kolbe Millwork Inc.
    Wood windows and doors. Vinyl windows and doors. Fiberglass doors. Wood interior doors. See product line highlights

Larson Manufacturing Co.
    Aluminum and wood-core storm doors. Storm windows and retractable screen doors.

Lincoln Wood Products Inc.
    Lincoln wood windows and patio doors. Timeline vinyl windows and patio doors

Lux Windows & Glass Ltd.
    Aluminum-clad, wood and PVC windows and doors

MariTech Windows
    Vinyl windows and doors

The Marvin Cos.*
    Marvin, Integrity and Infinity wood and fiberglass windows and doors

Masco Corp.*
    Milgard aluminum, vinyl, and fiberglass windows and doors.

Masonite International Inc.
    Steel, wood, fiberglass and composite entry and patio doors. Interior doors, French doors, and bi-fold doors.

Mathews Brothers Co.
    Putty-glazed wood windows; historic restoration wood windows; new construction and replacement PVC windows and patio doors
    See product line highlights

MGM Industries
    Vinyl windows and patio doors

MI Windows & Doors
    Vinyl and aluminum windows and doors.

Midway Windows & Doors
    Vinyl windows and patio doors for both the new construction and replacement markets.

Modern Builders Supply Inc.*
    Polaris Technologies vinyl windows. Wood windows, steel and fiberglass entry doors, shutters.

Moss Supply Co.
    Vinyl, aluminum and composite windows for new construction. Vinyl patio doors new construction and replacement windows and patio doors.

Northeast Building Products
    Vinyl and aluminum windows, entry doors, aluminum storm doors and windows, glass block windows.

The Novatech Group
    Steel and fiberglass entry doors, PVC garden and sliding doors. Decorative and standard doorlites, as well as venting and mini-blind units. Retractable screens.

NT Window Inc.
    Vinyl and aluminum replacement windows and doors. Window and door products for new construction and light commercial applications.

ODL Inc.
    Doorlites, decorative glass products and skylights. Entry door blinds and retractable screens. Patio doors.

Okna Windows & Doors
    Vinyl and composite windows and doors

Paramount Windows Corp.
    Aluminum and vinyl windows and doors

Patio Enclosures by Great Day Improvements Sunrooms, patio rooms, and screen rooms. Vinyl replacement windows.

Pella Corp.*
    Wood, vinyl, fiberglass window, patio door and entry door products, as well as steel entry doors. Efco architectural windows, curtain wall, storefronts and entrances.

Peter Kohler Windows & Entrance Systems
    Vinyl and vinyl/wood windows and doors. Steel and fiberglass entry systems.

PGT Industries
    Aluminum and vinyl windows and doors. Impact-resistant windows and doors

Ply Gem
    Vinyl, wood, wood-composite, aluminum, aluminum-clad and vinyl-clad windows and patio doors

ProVia
    Steel and fiberglass entry and patio doors. Vinyl, composite and aluminum replacement windows. Aluminum storm doors. Vinyl patio doors.

Quaker Window Products Inc.
    Aluminum, vinyl, and wood-clad windows and patio doors. Aluminum storm windows. See product line highlights

Reilly Windows & Doors
    Traditional and contemporary custom wood windows and doors. Screens and wood shutters.

Robert Bowden Inc.
    Wood windows, interior and exterior doors, garage doors, millwork, stairs, columns and specialty mouldings

Seaway Manufacturing Corp.
    Vinyl replacement windows an sliding patio doors; steel entry doors; storm windows and doors. Sunrooms and patio rooms.

Semling-Menke Co. Inc.
    Wood and aluminum-clad wood windows and doors.

Serious Energy
    Fiberglass and vinyl windows for residential and commercial applications. High performance insulating glass.

Sierra Pacific Windows*
    Wood and aluminum-clad wood windows and doors.

Simpson Door Co.
    Wood stile and rail interior and exterior doors

Soft-Lite LLC
    Vinyl windows, including garden, bay, bow and specialty shapes. Patio doors including sliding, French and atrium models

Solar Innovations
    Aluminum doors, windows, skylights, greenhouses, sunrooms and conservatories. Wood and aluminum curtain walls.

Solaris International
    Vinyl windows and doors See product line highlights

Starline Windows Ltd.*
    Vinyl windows and patio doors. Thermally-broken aluminum windows and patio doors. Window wall systems and balcony doors.

Steves & Sons
    Molded panel, flush, wood stile-and-rail and MDF interior doors. Steel, fiberglass, molded panel and flush exterior doors.

Sun Windows Inc.
    Clad wood windows and doors. Vinyl windows. See product line highlights

Sunrise Windows Ltd.
    High-performance, custom replacement windows and doors

Taylor Building Products
    Steel and fiberglass entry doors. Decorative doorlites

Thermal Windows Inc.
    Thermal barrier windows, sliding glass doors and terrace doors See product line highlights

Thompson Creek Window Co.
    Vinyl windows and doors

Tru Tech Doors
    Wood-edge steel doors, steel-edge steel doors and steel frames. Fiberglass doors. Complete door systems featuring decorative glass, wrought iron and mni-blind options.

THV Compozit Windows & Doors*
    Vinyl and composite replacement windows. Steel entry door systems.

TruStile Doors LLC
    MDF and wood stile-and-rail interior and exterior doors

United Window & Door Manufacturing
    Vinyl windows and patio doors

Vinylmax LLC
    Vinyl windows for replacement and new construction. Vinyl patio doors

Vista Window Co. LLC
    Vinyl replacement windows See product line highlights

Viwinco Inc.
    Vinyl windows, patio doors and geometric units. Impact-resistant products

ViWinTech WIndows and Doors Inc. Vinyl windows and patio doors.

VKR Holding A/S
    Skylights and roof windows. Wood, aluminum and vinyl windows and patio doors.

Vytex Corp.
    Vinyl windows and patio doors. Bays and bows. Entry and storm doors.

Wallside Windows
    Vinyl replacement windows

Weather Shield Manufacturing
    Clad-wood, fiberglass and vinyl windows and patio doors. Entry doors. See product line highlights

Win-Dor Inc.
    Vinyl replacement windows and doors

Wincore Windows & Doors
    Vinyl windows, patio doors, fiberglass entry doors See product line highlights

WinDoor Inc.
    Aluminum sliding glass doors and fixed windows. Vinyl windows. See product line highlights

The Window Designs Group
    Vinyl and aluminum windows, vinyl window extrusions.

Woodgrain Millwork Inc.*
    Wood and aluminum-clad windows and doors, cellular PVC windows, and vinyl windows and doors. Pine doors and mouldings.

YKK AP Inc.
    Vinyl windows and doors for the new construction, replacement and impact markets. Commercial windows, doors, curtainwall and entrances.

Zeluck Inc.
    Custom wood windows and doors. Bronze and steel windows and doors.

Here is a link that might be useful: Link from WindowAndDoor website

• kiko_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

And here's the WindowAndDoor.com list of top 2013 window manufacturers by sales volume (An asterisk indicates the company has not confirmed sales information.):

More than $1 Billion
    Andersen Corp.*
    Formosa Plastics Group
    Jeld-Wen Inc.
    Masonite International Corp.
    Pella Corp.*
    VKR Holding A/S
    YKK AP Inc.

$500 Million to $1 Billion
    Atrium Windows & Doors
    Fortune Brands Home & Security
    The Marvin Cos.*
    Ply Gem

$300 Million to $500 Million
    Associated Materials Inc.
    Harvey Building Products
    Masco Corp.*
    MI Windows & Doors
    Woodgrain Millwork Inc.*

$200 Million to $300 Million
    The Atis Group
    Builders' Firstsource
    Champion Window & Patio Room Co.
    Modern Builders Supply*
    Weather Shield Manufacturing

$100 Million to $200 Million
    All Weather Windows
    Four Seasons Solar Products LLC*
    Kinro Inc.
    Kolbe & Kolbe Millwork Inc.
    Larson Manufacturing Co.
    ODL Inc.
    PGT Industries
    Sierra Pacific Windows*
    Starline Windows Ltd.
    Steves & Sons
    The Window Designs Group

$50 Million to $100 Million
    Amsco Windows
    Cascade Windows
    Croft LLC*
    Crystal Window & Door Systems LLC
    Custom Window Systems Inc.
    Durabuilt Windows & Doors
    Elixir Industries*
    Hurd Windows & Doors
    The Novatech Group
    Paramount Windows Corp.
    Peter Kohler Windows & Entrance Systems Ltd.
    ProVia
    Quaker Window Products Inc.
    Simpson Door Co.
    Soft-Lite LLC
    Sunrise Windows Ltd.
    Thompson Creek Window Co.
    Wallside Windows
    Wincore Windows & Doors

$40 Million to $50 Million
    Fenplast Inc.
    Lincoln Wood Products
    Robert Bowden Inc.