SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

Ellen Kennon Driftwood?? Funcolors???

beekeeperswife
13 years ago

Anyone use this color? Anyone ever see it in person?

I want a gray. A warm gray. Not too dark (where it sucks every bit of light out of the room) and yet not too light, don't want it to look like off white.

I want to mix black and white and have gray. Not green, not blue, not even the famous gravender. Just gray.

If you mention a BM gray, chances are I have the sample up on the wall, or at least a paint chip. Same with Valspar, and yes even Pratt & Lambert.

I have so many poster boards taped to my foyer wall right now and I'm not in love with any of them. Maybe I shouldn't do gray in the foyer at all, maybe I should be doing some other color.

I am also trying to use this elusive gray in my kitchen/family room and the living room. I'm counting on the fact that the lighting is different in each place that the colors will all look different in each location.

fwiw, the kitchen/family room faces east, the living room and foyer face west.

I am losing my mind.

So back to my subject line. I found myself on EK's site today. Why not, I've been everywhere else. And there is a color that looks nice, it's Driftwood. Just wondering if anybody has this color.

Feel free to post any grays that I may have missed.

Comments (4)