SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jterrilynn

Calling my3dogs and all upholsters!

jterrilynn
11 years ago

Could you help me figure out how much of this fabric I need? I want to do the seat section and back in the burnt coral/orange chenille. I want to do the front backrest area in the Peacock as well as the bottom lower surround after the seat area.

The upper section is less than 6' across and into side seam. The area starting at the bottom and going up around to the tuck around upper back is 33". I remember you telling me that I would need around four yards unless the pattern was large. Now I have a large pattern plus I want to do the lower section as well with an additional 5' and six inch high area (see first drawing above).

I think I will need six yards of Peacock? I already have the burnt orange/coral-ish chenille for seat and back facing wall.

The settee before picture. I want that lower section after seating to have a print as well.

Here are the fabrics (Please note that these web shots are not accurate in color).

Sorry for the stupid questions but in order to have the large pattern centered I'm not exactly sure how much extra I should order. Anything to do with fabrics is my weak spot. Do you think 6 yards of Peacock will be enough?

Here is a link that might be useful: Peacock fabric info

Comments (5)