SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stepmom32

How I wish.........

stepmom32
10 years ago

Trying to cope with step kids who doesn t except you in the family must be the hardest battle to take on for the rest of your life, we must also be prepared and know that hurt will always be part of it. I have had it with my step kids, im in a state now wanting to give up, since i tried to fix it all and look the other way whenever they do something wrong and trying to keep the peace ..... i just dont have the words anymore......

Now everything feels wrong in my marriage , in the way we live, to be honest the only lil thing holding us together now is our baby..... his kids has killed every little bit of respect,trust and companionship in our marriage, to be honest even our sex life took a dip.... now im starting to think maybe he is having an affair, what if he is??? i just dont know anymore..... too much stress on my plate at the moment... i just wish that somehow his kids would just except me as their fathers wife, they dont have to love me or anything, just except me.... im not going to hurt them in any way, im not taking their daddy away, im not stealing their food or anything, i just love their father... thats it , thats all i do is loving him.... why do i have to be punnished for loving someone and wanting a life and a future with the man i love.... why why why???? i was so nice to his daughter and the next thing i know she writes on my facebook wall that im not worth the surname and i better change my name cause i will never be considered as part of the family, im just a horny slut........ why do i have to try and impress these kids with nice things to eat sweets and movies clothes and shoes i even play the taxi for them..... i have never talked down to them or never did anything else but being nice to them, i even backed out when they wanted to take a family picture with only them in it, i even sat in my room, when they wanted alone time with their father, i even left the house when they wanted alone time without me there... i stopped cooking the food they disliked, and only cooked whatever they do like, i have noticed whenever i tak they have something to argue about, so i decided to be more quiet and only say things that they cant argue about, now they re calling me stuck up..... what must i do... they have got their father on their side ... he will always always stick up for them whenever they need him, but why do stuff to get him to hate me???? i know im second in his life... i do except that... why do this to me???

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer