SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vistajpdf

Now I'm really fed up!

vistajpdf
16 years ago

I asked how the "moving/painting" etc. was going and DH said that he didn't know. He then added, "Dan's coming in this weekend, so I'll guess we'll have another one w/ us!"

I just about lost it. I said, "No way. Don't you dare ask me for ONE MORE THING! I am SO SICK of having my house overrun by your family and their friends. Really, I'm at the end of my rope!"

Now, DH is a real passive aggressive type and I know his answer will be to lay low then spring this guy on me, banking on my good manners to not cause a scene. Our marriage is all but shot at this stage. I'm just flabbergasted that while I'm planning my "THEY'RE GONE AND MY HOUSE IS MY OWN AGAIN" party, they're plannig to have another friend visit.

I just want to sit and cry. Do I have to suck this up, too? I'm absolutely sick of this - sick of having to clean up after them all, sick of the friends, having their dogs around (I love their dogs, but have my own two to worry about), sick of having to clean up FOR them to invite more and more people to stay w/ me!

What's wrong w/ these kids? Don't they want to entertain THEIR friends at the house they are supposed to be living in? Why would you want your 20-something friend staying w/ your father, disgruntled stepmom, and three young boys?????

Dana

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions