SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crashboombang

Need a LONG & lg diameter curtain rod - any ideas?

crashboombang
13 years ago

I thought I had seen a post here in the last couple of months on a similar topic, but didn't have any luck finding it with a search.......

I have a window that is about 14ft wide (it's 3 windows together, actually) and I'd like to put 1 curtain rod across the entire span, if at all possible. The curtains would be more for adding some depth & softness to the room than to actually close over the windows. I may not even put up curtains wide enough to cover the windows when closed, because the stack would be pretty wide when they're open. I'd like the rod to be close to 15-16 ft wide to allow the curtain stack to be at least mostly outside the window glass. Also I'd like the diameter to be at least 1-1/2 inches. I'm trying to avoid doing 2 separate rods on each side. I'd like to at least create an illusion that the curtains could be pulled to cover the windows. ;-) I'm looking for something in an ORB type finish, and I've not been able to find anything of this size. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Comments (11)