SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

Children who run their parents!

mom2emall
15 years ago

So during my camping weekend we were with some family and they ran into acquaintances at our campground and invited them to our sites.

One was this lady with her 4 year old daughter and her daughter was probably the worst behaved child I ever met!! By the end of the trip I avoided this lady and her child as much as possible! Here are some things this little monster did!

1. refused to eat pancakes that were made into a specific shape for her because her mom cut them up and they no longer looked like mickey mouse

2. ate 2 spoonfulls of our butter and cried when I closed the container and put it away

3. refused to walk ANYWHERE and had to be carried by her mom at all times

4. screamed at her mom constantly

5. sang SHOO FLY DONT BOTHER ME louder and louder each time she saw any insects (which was most of the time!) So we pretty much had to listen to the screamed version of this song every few minutes for hours!

6. bossed other kids around and then cried really loudly and said she was telling when they did not want to play with her anymore

7. cried at night for well over an hour when her mom attempted to bring her to their tent and go to sleep (we could hear her and our campsite was not next to theirs!)

8. the girl pushed into my legs and began crying when I would not move because I was getting something out of the cooler and she wanted to get her drink first (even though I was already looking in the cooler (which was my familys) when she began pushing me) I looked at her and told her I would be done in a second and she ran to her mom (who watched the whole incident without saying a word) and cried to her mom, who then consoled her daughter and carried her to the cooler and began holding up each type of drink and asking which one she wanted.

8. then the girl screamed when a boy attempted to smash a spider because she did not want it dead

And the mom catered to this girls every need without ever saying a harsh word like NO and never raised her voice except......

to scream at the boy who was smashing the spider because it was on the side of their cooler and if her daughter did not want it smashed it should not be smashed!

Seriously I wanted to give the mom a piece of my mind because her miserably spoiled, loud, obnoxious, and whining daughter annoyed everyone around her and then she had the nerve to yell at another child! UUGGHHHH!!!

I can't even imagine what this little monster is going to be like in a few years!

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida