Anybody heard of The Golden Rules of Engagment?

jmwc3

I was wondering if anyone has heard of the DVD "The Golden Rules of Engagment? I have a friend who's seen it and says it's a great DVD for Christian couples who are planning to get married. It has interviews with several married couples who give tips on proposing, planning the wedding, honeymoon, etc. Has anyone seen it and maybe knows where to get a copy?

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sweet_pea10

I Googled the term and found a web site that sells DVDs and other items related to engagement and marriage. Since we are not supposed to list web sites in these forums, you might Google "Golden Rules of Engagement." Be sure to use the quotation marks as part of your search phrase. Otherwise you will get sites related to business and sports.
I did not find a description of the material contained in the DVDs, so there was no way to determine what the philosophy behind them might be (conservative Christian, orthodox, secular, etc.). If your friend found the information useful, then you might as well.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Tile Epoxy vs. Cement Grout — What's the Difference?
By JW
Grout is grout, right? Nope. Cement and epoxy versions have different appearances, durability and rules of installation
Full Story
Gardening Guides The Quotable Garden: Writings That Will Grab Your Heart
Maybe you’ll see yourself in these reflections. Or maybe you’ll find a whole new way of looking at gardening
Full Story
Midcentury Homes Houzz Tour: How Can We Get Invited to This Awesome Midcentury Home?
A redwood-clad gem in California’s Marin County features a dreamy outdoor oasis with an open-door policy for the homeowners’ friends
Full Story
Cellko is a full service remodeler in Northern Virginia. We approach each project, from kitchen remodeling to... Read More
Specializing In custom flooring, cabinetry, and other Home Improvement services since 2010 serving homeowners and... Read More