SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cawfecup

BM wants to be reimbursed

cawfecup
16 years ago

BM who is not officially working (collecting unemployment and severyance package and selling real estate on the side) and not paying any child support. Wants to be paid $35 a week for taking her children an extra day per week so she will have them 3 days per week. Told her no you can stick to your 2 days a week.

She was also court ordered to take them for 2 separate 10 day periods during summer vacation. She wants to be paid what she would be paying in CS to do so!!! But your not paying CS So what they are still going to "make me" when I get a job they are just adding it to the arrears.

Two weeks ago instead of taking them on a thursday and sunday she took them on friday and saturday.... We had to buy food ($35) and give her $15 in cash.

All I keep saying to friends and family is its cheaper than a babysitter... $50 for 3 children for a weekend.

Just can't believe we have to "pay" her to be with her own children. BM ... "Can you go to the market for me I don't know what they like to eat and you know I don't cook so make sure you get food they can make for themselves. Spend about half on food and give me the rest in cash so I can take them some place." I told her I have to check with hubby I just can't say yes to that. I'll get back to you.

If we don't buy the food and give her money she won't take her children. She would rather be in contempt than take them.

If we go back to court she says the judge is going to lower my support ... then go right ahead file the paperwork but if he lowers it anymore than it is ... we are going for a 50/50 split ... one week at each house. That's not fair. Take it up with the judge. (click)

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations