SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ninkyt

Baby mama drama.....daddy want kids

ninkyt
15 years ago

Hi everyone, I am not good with the abbreviations.

My husband is taking his ex to court to try to get custody for the second time. The mother has basically brainwashed his kids against him, and it takes close to a miracle from God for her to allow him to see the kids. He had custody for a number of years but the mother and her family began to call child protective services on him and basically tried to get him arrested and because he is a peace officer he couldn't do anything but give her....her way and she got the kids back. That was 8 years ago.

Four years ago I enter the picture and when I met him he had alot of issues. Among the fact she wouldn't let him near the children. But after a year of persistance she finally allowed him the pick up the kids every other weekend. During this period he took her to court due to some child support fraud she committed years earlier and had the 30,000 dollars he owed reduced to nothing and now she owes him. She made a scene at the court house and tried to get into an altercation with me because she felt like it was because of me things were being handled.

Now, the present....the children are 15 year old girl and 13 year old boy. The mother has moved 6 times since the year 2005 till 2008. The kids have been to 4 or more different schools. The daughter was just pregnant (at 14) and the mother forced her to have an abortion, and she wanted to keep the baby but didn't know who the father was out of 3 boys, and now that the boys (thanx to mom) knows she isn't pregnant the mom allows the boys to speak to the daughter as if she hasn't been thru enough already. She has sex very frequently and with anybody,. And when her dad ask her why she does this she says because it will make the boys like her more.

She's been caught stealing from the school, neighbors, grandparents house and our home. She gets in many fights at the school, and even though she's 15 there is a possibility she will have to repeat the 8th grade. The mother talks to her very badly, and makes it clear to everyone she do not want her there. And now the mother is a grandmother at 33 because her 17 year old son just had a child. The mother is married but there is obviously no control in the household. Now the 13 year old was just suspended from school for cursing out a teacher.

My husband is taking her to court for primary custody and she have the weekends, and vacations. The only thing he has proof of is her address changes, the school report cards form all 3 school districts showing a very steady decline in the grades, and disciplinary actions taken along with the pregnancy issue, And the fact that he knows the kids will be better off with him. But the mom feels that because she is the mom that is enough and now she says the kids want to stay with her and honestly I guess I would too if I could do what I want in a household.

My husband is going to fight for his kids but the judges are so pro mom regardless of the situation the kids are in. When we went to court before he had her on tape telling him he will not see the kids again and all this other stuff and the mediator didn't even want to hear it. In the middle of the mediation between the parents and mediator she stood up and yelled he can have the kids and the mediator just said you don't mean it, sit down and left the kids with her anyway.

She gets 1100.00 dollars per month from him in child support and he still has to buy the kids clothes and shoes because she uses the money on rent and her other 4 children. His daughter came and stayed with us for 1 week (after the abortion) and she was sent with 2 pair of underwear and one pair was full of holes. When I brought this to the mothers attn. she got very upset and basically called me a liar. The son was sent with shoes 2 sizes too big and she do not see a problem with that.

She makes the kids feel very guilty about leaving her (her words) and tells them during her rampages that their father is taking them away and she won't see them again until their grown up. All we want is for them to live with us Monday thru Friday and she has every weekend. The children need some type of stability.

I don't know if anyone is going thru this, I condensed this the best I could because it's so much more. Any help will be appreciated. And keep it real, don't sugar coat a thing. When the kids are with us..you see the potential of greatness and with some guidance I believe it's possible.

Thanks a bunch,

Ninkyt

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!