SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ensa_gw

Casement window cost for brands like sunrise or okna

ensa
10 years ago

Can anyone tell me an estimate cost for casement window of a good brand such as Sunrise or Okna?

I tried Renewal by Andersen and it's more than $2000 per window on average. I read some posts here and found that RbyA was horrible. So I tried a local vinyl window company that I found from BBB with A+ ratings (made in a local factory, life warranty). However I can't say which is worse, RbyA or this one. Exact same selling tactics. RbyA was total of 29K. The local one was 25K. The quoting process was unbelievable. RbyA sales person was at least on time and it's an hour total. The local window company guy showed up 40 minutes late, then it took two and half hours for him to show his window while smashing other brands. (Seriously, the appointment was 4PM. When he left, it's 7PM. I was so hungry.)

The final price for the vinyl window from the local company was like $1000 a casement window. I need replacement windows not new construction so they'll need to be custom made and I guess it should probably cost more. But is this reasonable? I also had sliding door quoted. His vinyl door price was only 10% less than Andersen 200 narrowline. I thought it's a bit overpriced. I'd like another quote on vinyl product but now I'm so afraid of these lengthy quote/demo sessions. Are most window sellers like this or I just had bad luck?

The prices I mentioned here are including installation.

Thanks.
ensa

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living