Memory Flowers Song

hooterbc

During my wedding, I am having my niece and future granddaughter (both age 13) carry vases of flowers down the isle to be placed at the altar in memory of family members who are no longer with us. The pastor will make an announcement of the processional. My problem is I am having a difficult time in coming up with a song that could be played while they make their way down the isle. Any suggestions?

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindac

Do you really want a "song"...will you have a soloist? Or do you want a piece to play?
How about Spring" from the 4 seasons by Vivaldi?
Or you could have your soloise sing that old hymn "In the Garden".
Linda C

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sweet_pea10

I like LindaC's suggestions. If it were me, I would probably opt for an instrumental piece. "In the Garden" could be played instrumentally instead of being sung if you don't have a soloist.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Tours Houzz Tour: Texas Family Trades Traffic Noise for Frog Songs
Modern glass and stone structures hug two waterways on a sprawling Texas Hill Country compound
Full Story
Tastemakers Wild Countryside Evoked in a Garden of Memories
For the Chelsea Flower Show, a designer taps into his experience of Exmoor, England, to create a garden that is powerfully personal
Full Story
Decorating Guides Say 'I Do' to Beautiful Wedding Memory Displays
You'll love and cherish these creative vignettes, artwork and more that keep the happiness of your special day at hand
Full Story
At 2 Navy Lane, we pride ourselves on amazing customer service and beautiful designs. We also offer Professional... Read More
If you are looking to build a deck, pergola or screen porch, look no further. Signature Deck & Pergola Co. has... Read More