Houzz Logo Print
westwinger_gw

'What have Stepfather's/Stepmother's learned?'

20 years ago

After all I have read on this forum, and all I have been through ( Camelot has been sacked! )I have come down to

one conclusion to all the complaints and issues. That to be a Stepfather/mother really, really is hard and it sucks.

Feel free to respond. After all, I have not read anything but misery. The secret I believe is to take care of yourself, because no one else will. I looking for responses

that disagree with my post. Lets take a poll. "What do you think of the position your in?"

"Are you happy?" "Would you do it again?"

We are the suppressed, always unfavored, quickly judged and

quickly convicted.

Feel free to respond. "Its good to talk, is it not?. "Lets do it and find the answers".

Comments (84)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida