Bachelorette party

sarahjean

I need help planning a bachelorette party. I don't have a huge budget, and the bride is not looking for anything crazy. No strippers or alchohol. Just a fun time together. Any suggestions for games or locations etc. would be VERY much appreciated.

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
duckie

You could do something like miniature golf or bowling. You could do something the tourists do in your area. Going to an amusment park could be fun. If you'd rather stay home, create a home spa or have a pajama party.

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gellchom

I like duckie's idea of tourist attractions, too. Choose something the bride likes: one of duckie's suggestsion, an art or natural history museum, planetarium, aquarium, botanical gardens -- whatever is available.

A picnic in a park or at the zoo would be lovely and inexpensive. Make sure to have a contingency plan in case of rain if there is no shelter.

Do you think she would like something like a pottery workshop or a belly dancing class? That can get pricey, though.

If the bride has a favorite charity or volunteers somewhere, I think it would mean a lot to her (and be fun) if the group does a volunteer project for her favorite cause. You'll have fun doing it, and then you could go for ice cream or something.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Apartments Houzz Tour: Personalizing a Miami Bachelor Pad
Meaningful artwork and other taste-specific touches make for a masculine home that happily fits the owner
Full Story
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Pretty Meets Practical in a 1920s Walk-Up
Creative styling gives an 800-square-foot rental such an inspired homey air, you might just miss the office in the living room
Full Story
The Unofficial Houzz Academy Awards for Movie Homes
Grab a front-row seat as we hand out honors to superb homes featured in 10 flicks. The envelope, please ...
Full Story