SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alice_arizona

Need ideas for table centerpieces!

alice_arizona
17 years ago

I am helping with a friends daughter's wedding. She is having an elegant, sort of Pride/Predjudice type of wedding. Her colors are a moss green/teal (they look very beautiful together). With an accent of silver. The reception is outdoors (at the church) at 11:00am. There will be white table linens on the 8ft round tables as well as three tall cocktail tables - my question is what to do for centerpieces. I know I need something with heighth. I was thinking of placing a clear glass cake pedestal (or silver)on a mirror and have greenery flowing around and on the table with candles of various heights on top.

There are overlays available that are a shimmery type of material that, in different light reflects the green/teal.

I am also responsible for the food and drink tables. One more thing, the bridesmaids will be carrying lanterns rather than flowers - the lanterns are a beautiful moss green with etched swirls - there are seven of them available to use for the decorating... ANY help would be appreciated. I've been to so many websites, craft stores, and looked through many, many magazines!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH