SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gigglemonster_gw

SD's Grandmother...

gigglemonster
15 years ago

Next month DH and I are finally tying the knot!!!

Since SD's grandmother (BM's mom) found out, she has been badgering FDH about anything from coming to the wedding to see SD as flower girl, to wanting special pictures of SD at the wedding (we were going to have a sitting of just SD and DD together, but Grandma just wants SD alone) to now.....she is complaining that MY mom is keeping SD while we go on our honeymoon.

Normally, I never have to deal with a thing concerning BM or that side of SD's family but since Grandma isn't getting anywhere with FDH...she decided to email me through myspace pleading with me and that my family just can't take care of SD like she can and that it is time for SD to know her real family. FDH has never kept SD from them!!! They just never cared to arrange anything or follow through on plans he has made with them! I can't tell you how many times the day before the arranged visit FDH would call just to make sure it was still on (since he had to drive 300 miles to get there) and they wouldn't answer and would call back a couple weeks or a month later with some wacked out emergency that only happens on tv as if we are stupid.

I am refraining from sending something really nasty. My mom and SF have treated SD just like DD so this really rubs me the wrong way. Before we even had DD, my mom would take SD for girls days and fun outings. SD's grandma has never offered to do anything and couldn't be bothered for anything. This is the only time she has offered to drive, why now of all times? Good lord, I'm going to bust a valve.

Ugh, why now? I'm starting to suspect that she is just trying to find another way into spying on our wedding.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!