Houzz Logo Print
imamommy

Speaking of court.......

imamommy
15 years ago

* Posted by ceph (My Page) on

Thu, May 22, 08 at 13:41

Ima - when is round two with the judge?

(I've been so swamped lately that I can't recall when your court date was set for)

You'll have to let us know how it goes!

**********************************************************************************************************

I wanted to start this as a new thread since the other was going off on the subject of court... and I wanted to answer Ceph's question.

DH goes to court this next Thursday, May 29. It also happens to be the last day of school for SD. On Saturday, DH sent BM an email asking her if she planned to pick up SD on Thursday since it's the beginning of summer vacation. His weekend is the next day so he also offered to keep SD until Sunday if BM wanted. BM said yes, keep her until Sunday.

Then on Tuesday, BM received the bills for SD's medical costs for the month of April. (DH sends her a copy every month) and she sends DH a text message that she's changed her mind. She's gonna pick up SD on Thursday. Then adds "is that a problem?" He writes back, no problem but she has a counseling appointment and suggests that BM can pick her up from the counseling appointment. Then BM writes back that he'll need to cancel or reschedule the counseling appointment since she has to get back home and it's a long drive. So, DH wrote back, gave her the counselor's phone number and told her to cancel it herself. He also mentioned that it's a lot of driving for SD to be in the car 2 1/2 hours on Thursday, again on Friday and again on Sunday. But, BM has the 'right' to do what she wants.

I'll be glad when it's over. She wants to fight over stupid things and the most recent thing is she wants to argue over what time she is picking her up. Their agreement says 2, now she says that won't work for her. She only cares about what is good for her, not her child.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH