SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrsproffit25

SD birthday

MrsProffit25
12 years ago

Hello - so we celebrated SD birthday yesterday the big 7!! DH sent BM a few pics over the phone.. SD with her cake and SD with our DD and some pot belly pigs from her Bday... BM proceeded to send pics of the court order (no we have not recieved ours yet) with it highlighted that DH provides transportation on sat AND sunday depending on the weekend (night over or just 1 day) and I understand - thats 50/50 but neither of us knew because no1 had the court order and i specifically remember BM attorney asking HER what time SHE could PICK up SD on sunday she BM SAID 8AM! Because I remember telling her attorney DH has to work on sunday morning... either way - DH told her thats fine BUT he has to be to work at 8 so (i) my wife will drop her off right after she takes me to work ao around 8:30. We only have 1 car and 8:30 is still earlier then when BM would get her cause the bus runs late. Oh boy BM was nasty yesterday, She was angry because she just ASSUMED we spent 180 dollars on SD cake.. I have no idea how this crazy lady came up with any number because my mom made the cake its amazing it was a double tower pink justin bieber cake with bieber pics and a rock quitar (tried to post a pic but i guess i cant) well He didnt say it was home made he just replied why would it matter... She then got angry because she said to DH on text "Make sure she looks nice" umm DH replied she will be sent to you in clothes you bought her. BM: I dont want her to look like a scrub its her birthday. DH; well when we send her nice clothes you return them all stained or dont return them at all we will send her in last sundays outfit (the jeans that had to be folded because they were to small to button - no we really wouldnt have dont that) BM; ewe no not that sh*t... I want her to look dressy we are going to chucky cheese.. (LOL!!!) DH; well then go buy her something dressy..

I got SD ready today She wore a tinkerbell outfit that her mom bought that actually fits and the shoes her mom bought - she did not look like a scrub my SD never looks bad except when her mom sends her home in crap like last week. meanwhile she didnt text or call me :). TODAY I dropped dh off at work and headed to BM house its like 30 min away. BM called me 4 times even had her BF call and yes i ignored it. She texted me once. SHE EVEN CALLED MY MOTHER!!! seriously.. ok that pissed me off.. WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL WE TOLD HER SD WOULD BE LATE. I arrived at 8:46... This is why its hard for me to bite my tongue... I lol at chucky cheese because first she promised SD a bounce house - cancelled then it was pool party - cancelled then it was celebration station - cancelled now its good ole chucky cheese like almost every weekend lol. SD will have fun but its just funny to me...

Comments (79)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida