SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christie_hartner

Trash to Treasure Camper

christie_hartner
18 years ago

I have found the ultimate find. Some old friends that moved over a year ago are still trying to sell thier house and I drove past the other day and noticed a camper behind the garage. I emailed her about it and for $100 it's mine. Needs some cleaning up but they used it before they had kids just a couple of years ago. Everything works, and is in camping condition. We have a 5 and 2 year old and have always used tents, so this is great for me (less work). The most exciting thing about it all is how I can redecorate it. We have left over lenoleum tiles from our kitchen for the floor and tons of paint and matieral. I just can't decide if I want to the decor to be vintage yellow and red with cherries or a cabin like feel with vintage fishing and camping things. I have both and am able to paint several designs myself. We had a bathroom at our old house decorated in fishing stuff and I have yards of old netting, and I once had my old kitchen red and yellow flowers with vintage tableclothes and enamel ware. Can't decide, what do you all think.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Ohio