SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
movinginva_gw

How many walls should be painted the same color?

movinginva
12 years ago

Hello All,

I have posted here before and everyone has been very helpful. I have just finished repainting all my baseboards and trim, and I would like to complete the walls next. My living room as some of you know is small. I am doing a mix of light tan (SW Autumn Haze) and light turquoise (SW Tropical Lagoon)in the room. The wall that runs opposite the window is the hallway to the bedrooms. I would like to paint the wall that runs all the way from the living room towards the bedrooms in light tan, and all other walls (in picture - wall with TV, wall with window, and wall with shelving units, wall with coat closet and wall to right of shelving unit) in the light turquoise. Any thoughts on that or suggestions on color etc? DH and I both like blue quite a bit. I have attached pics so that you can get a sense of how the walls in the room are configured.

Thanks!

Kitchen, which is visible from the living room. I have now painted the trim around that window white.

!

Living room - Ignore the random pieces, I was trying to get a feel for what it would look like with additional pieces in the room. The trim around that window is now white also. The ugly window treatment has also been removed to show the bay window.

!

!

Again, thank you!

Comments (13)