SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chickeemama_gw

mothers day gifts..with problems!!!

chickeemama
17 years ago

Here are two pictures of the gifts I made to give to my MIL and my M for mothers day. I am new at learning to solder so they are not done to my liking but I don;t think they are so bad that I shouldn't give them away..thats where you lovely ladies come in. Should I just keep them and chalk it up to a learning experience or assume that they are my moms so therefore will like everything I do no matter what the experience level is!!

Here are the pictures then I'll explain more...

{{!gwi}}

The daffodil is my project I did second and it turned our ok, I'm kinda getting the hang of this soldering thing. I just can't figure out where or how to solder something to hang the panel up with.

My second one

{{!gwi}}

You can see by the red arrow I did my best at hanging a wire to hold the panel up. Well I made this one first and had it hanging on my wall while I continued to finish up the daffodil. I noticed that the hanger I soldered on was coming off along with the copper foil it was adhered to. So now I re soldered a piece of copper foil onto the glass but I just can't seem to figure out how to but a loop of some sort that will hold when it is hanging in a window. Should I be doing these only at joint areas???

I need help from you girls who have made things like this!!!! HEEELP Please!!!

Comments (16)

Sponsored