SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kitchendreaming_gw

more questions on kitchen faucets and water filters...

kitchendreaming
12 years ago

hi,

I was surprised to see that some of the faucets + soap dispenser, even though they are single-handled, still need a total of FOUR holes...That is why they need the base plate... Is it better to find a faucet and soap dispenser which require only two holes? I am getting a Silgranite sink with pre-drilled holes, do the holes usually align with those required by the faucet? I guess I prefer to "save holes". Is the base plate more difficult/easier to clean than the faucet that just sits on the granite?

Before I buy I will look of course at the specifications of both sink and faucet, but it seems so complicated!

Is the veredict on splashing that is produced by the height of the faucet or the stream hitting the drain, or both?

Finally, how do you change the filter in the undersink water filter systems, do you have to go under the sink?

thank so much, and sorry if the questions are silly, there are tons and tons of info about faucets at GW and it would take weeks to go through all this... I read as much as I could and would like to order the faucet tomorrow... thanks!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES