SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paintingfool_gw

Craft show is over

paintingfool
14 years ago

Our chapter had their annual craft show today. We did pretty good, made almost $1000. I was the best seller and sold $390 worth of ornaments. Most were in the $5 range, the most expensive being $8. Half of my sales will go to the chapter. I also raffled a Santa I made and we sold $238 in tickets.

We had some really cute ornaments in the booth. One of our ladies took a regular ornament ball, added Fimo clay shaped like a flamingo and painted pinky peach. Just darling. And she did cinnamon sticks painted like snowmen with little tiny buckets for their hats and the fingers from gloves for the girls hat - so cute. No one else in the show had ornaments so we did better than most booths. One booth had purses made of mink but a bit expensive for my taste - $150 each for a very small one. Ghords were popular and then there was a lot of the same old tired stuff. No other booth had hand painted items.

I don't know if I will participate next year - I am not as young as I use to be when I could carry containers of stuff back and forth to the car. This year I took two small suitcases filled with my ornaments which were easy to carry. And I used the suitcases for disply which worked out even better.

Later,

Comments (4)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm