SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
arnl279

Craft show over

arnl279
18 years ago

My Christmas craft show is over. Paid for 2 tables $25.00 and after that had $104 for the show. Really good crowd considering the wind was blowing 15 miles and hour, it was snowing, again, and the temperature was 2 above zero to begin with. 10 days ago the area received 10-12 inches of snow with 70 mile and hour gusts. What sold at the show? My good sales were my survival kits as usual. I was so far behind that I didn't get my Red Hat Society ones out until everyone was closing up. The Innkeeper Keys sold better than the Santa keys. The Innkeeper Keys were some skeleton keys that we had for the house we used to live in, the Santa keys were just keys I had laying around. Can you still buy skeleton keys? Quite a few people were selling baked goods. The girl behind me does creative printing, calenders, announcements etc. She got quite a few orders. There were several of the noncrafters. Some of the dispalyers in another building. One lady and her MIL had what looked like a window with the frame and glass. Inside was a design that was wood, soft sclupture and paint. They were lighted with the 12 christmas lights. They weren't my kind of thing so I didn't look really close only to know they were terribly expensive. Don't know if she sold many or not. One guy did some carving with a chain saw and had his creations there. Mostly bears. Now for the moment you have been waiting for...

RED HAT SOCIETY SURVIVAL KIT

Snickers: Laughter is what we do best.

Starburst: For a burst of energy for all the activities.

Hugs & Kisses: To share and pass around.

Tissues: Dry the tears of happiness and laughter.

Button: When you can't say something nice "button your lips."

Band Aid: For mending hurt feelings.

Lemon Drop: When life hands you lemons make lemonade.

Star: For you to wish upon.

Candle: To lighten a dark path.

Paper clip: To keep everything together.

Safety Pin: To bind us together in friendship.

Comments (2)