SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

Posting Pics (Uploading Pics)

anjabee
17 years ago

Hi everyone. Lets put some instructions on here to help other people post their pics. I just learned how myself so if I leave anything out or if there is a better way, please help!

I think you do have to put your pictures into a photo uploading site. I use www.photobucket.com and it's really easy to use and it's free. (If you know other free sites please put them up.) So get on over there right now and get signed up!! You just have to have a user name and password.

After you get signed up there will be a place there that says UPLOAD IMAGES AND VIDEOS. Hit the BROWSE button and it will open up the files on your computer. If you know which file you keep your pictures in, go to it. If you don't then get up and go ask someone!! :)

Double click on the picture you want to upload and it should show up in the box on photobucket(PB). It will say DESCRIBE IT so you just click there and write a description of the pic if you want to.

Underneath that you will see UPLOADING OPTIONS. Click on that and it will help you resize your pictures so they won't be humongous. I do the message board size. Then you just hit UPLOAD IT and your picture should be loaded on. (You can do more than one photo at a time if you hit ADD MORE IMAGES that is right under the BROWSE. It will open up about six of those and you fill them all up with your pics and then hit UPLOAD EM.)

Pretty easy so far right? I'll post the next step on a new message. Remember to ask questions if you are having problems.

Comments (19)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm